You’re most successful and effective when you can engage and inform multiple stakeholders:
donors, Board members, volunteers, clients, community leaders and elected officials.
Let’s work together to:
- Communicate the critical impact your organization makes
- Help every stakeholder feel what drives your work: hope, justice, opportunity, equality?
- Ensure your services are fully utilized by the population you serve
- Empower Board members, volunteers, staﬀ, donors and happy clients to spread the (right) message
- Make your event stand out among crowded calendars
- Strengthen your advocacy efforts
Ongoing marketing support
I love to form long-lasting relationships with nonprofit organizations because I believe in your work and it allows me to really get to know the mission, vision and voice. We’ll meet or talk regularly to strategize and/or execute marketing initiatives to help you raise money, increase visibility, keep in touch with stakeholders, and more.
Projects / As-Needed
- Brochures, rack cards, flyers
- Tradeshow displays and handouts
- Annual reports
- Appeal letters
- Advocacy materials
- Campaign messaging
- Basic messaging and elevator pitches (Board and staff)
- Event marketing
- Award applications (40 under 40, Outstanding Nonprofit, etc)
- Professional biographies
When you need ideas, advice or a marketing plan to execute internally, contact me. We can meet once or regularly brainstorm about how to promote your organization or a particular program or campaign.